Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Behold the Official Website of the Podcast!

Welcome! If you're reading this, you have either navigated to this site by accident, searching for information on a girl named "Barbara Gordon" who sits in front of you in CHEM 121, or, you are nervously anticipating the arrival of "Batgirl to Oracle: The Barbara Gordon Podcast." I for one certainly hope it is the latter. This will be the main site for the page. Little by little I will add to the page until the triumphant day that I will post the first podcast. You can track my progress by visiting this blog. Please leave any and all comments that you may have either here, or on the Spider-Man Crawl Space Message Board (Off Comic Topic Section). Later, I will set up an e-mail account to which you can send all of your comments.

Ex animo,
Stella

1 comment: