Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update:

If you haven't noticed, I was recently forced to update to a Podomatic Pro account. Apparently, the BtO podcast had gotten so popular that it exceeded its bandwidth. Along with this account comes the ability to customize your podcast page. Check out the new look! I tried to completely customize it, but the CSS code was not easy to work with so I decided to go the easier route. The main thing I do not like is the fact that I cannot manipulate the color scheme for the font. As a result, the title is a little obscured. Comments? Criticisms? Let me know!

Also, some of you have recognized that something is going on and being teased. What is "It?" Well, that I will not tell you. What I can tell you is that it has to do with the BtO Podcast and that it will lead to much discussion. Wait and see...

Fly on, Babs lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment