Friday, May 21, 2010

Episode 7:


Who is Barbara Gordon's arch-nemesis? When will she stop being a hero? Which Robin would I date? I answer these questions and more on the latest episode. I re-announce the "Make an Intro Contest" as well as promote the petition to get the Batgirl: Year One DTV back into production. I review Adventure Comics #381, Detective Comics #388, Detective Comics #389, Batgirl #9 and #10, and Kevin joins me once more to help me review Brave and the Bold #33. I round out the episode with my literature recommendation and a little pimping.

Sign the Batgirl: Year One petition here: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/batgirl-year-one.html



4 comments:

  1. HELLO STELLA MY NAME IS RAMIRO MUĂ‘OZ aka MILOTIK aND I LIVE IN ARGENTINA I LOVE THS BATMAN UNIVERSE AND BATGIRL TOO ( BABS GORDON)..SO THISIS MY BLOG :

    http://labatichica-milotik.blogspot.com/

    I LIKE VERY MUCH YOUR SITE

    BEST REGARDS
    MILOTIK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Milotik! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the name of the book you recommended it sounded interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sex, Money, Good Grades, and Other Things You Won't Get in College by Brad Mendenhall.

    ReplyDelete