Sunday, September 19, 2010

December Solicitations

Ah, yes, it is that time again! And look! I'm early...I think! Not too much in the way of books that I will be getting, but I am LOVING the covers!

BATGIRL #16

Written by Bryan Q. Miller, art by Dustin Nguyen and Derek Fridolfs, cover by Nguyen.

The "Order of the Scythe" has drawn first blood, framing Batgirl for a crime she didn't commit. Can she outrun Gotham City's Finest long enough to prove her innocence? The birth of Batgirl's gallery of rogues begins here as "The Lesson" continues!

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Dec. 8.

Yes Rogues! This is what we have all been waiting for and what Bryan Q. Miller has promised! I cannot wait!



BIRDS OF PREY #7

Written by Gail Simone, art by Ardian Syaf and Viceente Cifuentes, cover by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau.

One of Oracle's fiercest enemies finds her alone and far from her allies and safe houses -- and that's just the tip of the iceberg as Batman returns! A story alled "The Death of Oracle!"

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Dec. 15.

Um...I just hope this is not another R.I.P. Oh, my...what to say, what to say?

Well, December may be light in numbers but it will not be light in quality! I'm looking forward to these issues!

Fly on, Babs lovers!
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment