Friday, November 12, 2010

February Solicits

Ah, yes! It is that time again! Solicitations for February!

BIRDS OF PREY #9

Written by Gail Simone, art by Ardian Syaf and Vicene Cifuentes, cover by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau.

The game-changing "Death of Oracle" storyline continues! Black Canary finally confronts her inner demons as the Calculator's army and creepy new villainess Mortis take their ultimate revenge on Oracle. This massive story reverberates throughout Gotham City -- and beyond!

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Feb. 9.

Ruh roh! A broken wheelchair! Whatever could this mean?! I love the cover, especially the fact that Huntress, of all people, is the one breaking down. Oh, and is Hawk showing actual emotion?! What does this arc have in store for us???


BATGIRL #18

Written by Bryan Q. Miller, art and cover by Dustin Nguyen.

It's Valentine's night, and a mysterious killer literally wants to steal everyone's hearts. Enter Klarion the Witch-boy, who's nursing a broken heart of his own. Good luck, Batgirl!

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Feb. 9.

Well, just like I recently Tweeted to Bryan Q. Miller, I just realized why he wrote Klarion in his short story in the DCU Halloween Special 2010. Looks like there may be some romance between Steph and Klarion...however one-sided it may be! Good luck, Steph!!!

I find it somewhat funny that I usually only give two issue solicitations. What can I say? I only give the ones that I find pertinent!

Fly on, Babs lovers!

1 comment:

  1. 'Artgerms' covers are almost in 3D aren't they! There's so much depth to this image, the more I look at it the more I'm drawn to it!

    ReplyDelete