Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have returned...

Well, after falling off of the face of the earth, I'm happy to return to my website. Have you been sad, reader, to check on this site and see no new updates for a while? I apologize! I feel like I have been going non-stop...plus I've encountered even more woe-is-me technical problems. Alas! I shall spare you the whine and dance routine, however.

I have recently returned from NYC where I saw six Broadway shows (Next to Normal, Lend Me a Tenor, The Addams Family, Million Dollar Quartet, Promises, Promises, and Lion King) in five days. I perused Midtown Comics (found nothing I needed, sadly), met up with a few Crawl Spacers (I'll be sure to share a picture), and had a great time! I've since decided to start auditioning again and I'm very excited about that...

But...what has all this to do with BtO?! Well, nothing. So, in actual news, BtO has recently (right after the Bryan Q. Miller interview, in fact) joined Twitter. You can follow me...us...it...via @BatgirltoOracle. I'd like to thank my ever-faithful friend Zaius, and Mr. Miller for pushing me towards Twitter. If it helps get the word out for BtO, then I am satisfied. I'm also glad at the reception of my interview with Mr. Miller. I'm glad that people are enjoying it and learning from it as well. I hope that it is the first of many!

I shall be away next week again, this time to Iowa, but another episode is soon to come following my return. I thank-you for your patience and once again apologize for my prolonged absence.

Fly on, Babs lovers!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! At least you tried to get the comics you needed. Well, maybe next time, huh?

    ReplyDelete