Sunday, October 31, 2010

Are you an artist? Create a background for BtO!

Hello, friends! Happy Halloween!

As I look outside of my window and see the beautiful Fall season take shape, I am suddenly struck with an idea. Today is, in fact, Halloween, but sadly, the BtO Boards do not reflect this. My co-creator, Noctis, and I had discussed an idea when the boards were first created that we would have different backgrounds/themes. I would really like to start to do this, and who better to give me a design than you! I would love to have all of you creative people out there create backgrounds for the BtO boards.

What am I looking for?

1. Any, and ALL, incarnations of Batgirl! Babs, Cass, Steph...comics, tv, cartoons...
2. The background can be 'normal' or...
3. The background can pull in the holidays or seasons! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter, July 4th, or Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, etc.

I really hope that I get many wonderful submissions because I am ready to show off the talents that I know many of you have. Let's make BtO ours!

You can e-mail submissions to me at batgirltooracle@gmail.com or just send me a link to an online photo album. The current background has a resolution size of 1024 x 819!

Fly on, Babs lovers! Fly on and draw on!
Stella

2 comments:

  1. Go to Chrisblue77@deviantart, I had to chang the size to put it up, but youll get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I dropped the "e" in change, goodgreef!

    ReplyDelete