Sunday, October 24, 2010

Comic Convention

For those of you who may follow me on Twitter, you may have seen that I went to a comic convention this Saturday. It is just a local show with comics, toys, and some guest (though I never know who they are). This was the same convention that, in the summer, I acquired Detective Comics #359 (the first appearance of Babs!)

I was quite lucky this time as well, though I must admit that I did not come away with as much Babs stuff as last time. Here is my list of goodies:

Batgirl Plush from BTAS (YES! Now I have a Batgirl to put by my computer, just like Babs!)
Spider-Man Plush
BTAS Season 1 (Unopened!)
Mary Jane (Complete Mini-Series)
Kitty Pryde and Wolverine (Complete Mini-Series)
Kitty Pryde: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Complete Mini-Series)
Batman/Superman: Supergirl Hardcover
Iron Fist Hardcover
The Watchmen

Detective Comics #482
Batman Family #19

All this, mind you, for $52! As I was waiting for the convention to get started, I began thinking about SDCC 2011 and whether or not I should go...only time will tell!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment