Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BtO Call-in Special!


Yes! December 19th is the rapidly approaching birthday date for the BtO podcast! Since I will not be anywhere near my computer on that day (in fact, I will be in or around NYC after seeing Spider-Man the Musical), I knew that I would have to choose another date!

*drum roll* SUNDAY, DECEMBER 5th @ 100PM E.S.T
(+5 for my British friends, -3 for my West Coast friends)

I will be conducting this via Skype (which is a free program). Just add my username (BatgirltoOracle) and call in! I look forward to speaking with you!

Fly on, Babs lovers!
Stella

2 comments:

  1. oy vey i turn 38 on Dec. 5th. i stumbled across your blog while at the Firestorm site. you've got a nice design going on here. i just recently started a Suicide Squad blog site. here is a posting about the women of the Squad i think you will find of some interest.
    therehttp://suicidesquadtaskforcex.blogspot.com/2010/11/gentlemen-prefer-blonds-but-i-prefer-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thanks! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete