Sunday, January 2, 2011

March Solicitations

I'm back! Sorry for the delay...and the fact that I have not given solicitations in a little while! Here are the big ones for March!


BIRDS OF PREY #10

Written by Gail Simone, art by inaki Miranda cover by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau.

The astonishing conclusion to "The Death of Oracle," featuring nearly everyone whose life has been touched by Oracle -- villain and hero! How will the DCU operate without its premier infojock, and how will this event affect the Birds of Prey? All this, plus a fan-favorite operative works with the Birds for the first time ever!

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on March 9.

Oh, my! I am very much in love with this cover! We shall see what this "Death of Oracle" brings to the table!



BATGIRL #19

Written by Bryan Q. Miller, art and cover by Dustin Nguyen.

Patience may be a virtue, but can Batgirl stand still long enough to stop a super-speedster foe? "The Lesson" continues as the mysterious Order of the Scythe unleashes its first weapon in their war on Batgirl -- Slipstream!

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on March 9.

Things are heating up for Steph, I can tell! Who knows if the mysterious Valentine's Day issue will have an impact on this issue! Either way, the cover for this issue gets me really excited!



SUPERGIRL #62

Written by Nick Spencer, art by Bernard Chang, cover by Amy Reeder and Richard Friend.

Assembling the cream of the crop of the next generation of DCU super-heroes in this issue -- Robin, Static, Miss Martian, Blue Beetle, Batgirl, the new Impulse -- to team up with Supergirl and take on a new villain who promises to define this generation as much as Darkseid, Lex Luthor and The Joker did prior ones. Good luck, kids!

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on March 23.

If you do not know that Batgirl will be appearing in Supergirl starting in #60 (I'm not sure for how long), I apologize for not being there to let you know! I said in my review of Batgirl #14 that I really like the interactions between Batgirl and Supergirl, so I am very excited to see how this arc goes!

That's it for now! Fly on, Babs lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment